From some research, alternative treatments can indeed be helpful as a complimentary treatment to treat the discomfort associated with cancer or a tumor. For example, alternative treatments can relieve headaches, nausea, loss of appetite, or a bad mood. The results of research in the U.S. showed that more than 80% survivors who combined alternative treatments and conventional medicine (medical) and get best results for the patient to survive.
However, in choosing an alternative treatment you have to be smart, here are some tips how to choose alternative treatment:
Tips to choose Alternative Treatment
- Discuss the techniques of treatment medicine or ingredients of herbs that you use with your doctor. By providing information about alternative treatments that you use, your doctor can determine if an alternative treatment that has a negative impact to the medical care performed. If it necessary, you can ask the doctor about how to choose alternative treatment that suitable with your healing process.
- Choose the alternative treatment that is based on research, which proved to be helpful treatment of cancer, such as acupuncture, yoga, or certain herbs, such as Gods Crown.
- Avoid an alternative treatment that prohibits you deal with the medical. For cancer and tumors so far that help to survive is a medical treatment.
- Logic in choosing an alternative treatment. Alternative treatments using magical power or move the disease to certain animal are not proved to be logical and not bring healing. Pay attention how to choose alternative treatment with your logic, OK.
- In addition to alternative treatment, you also have to undergo healthy lifestyle and healthy food to survive a cancer. For example, regular exercise, eat more fruits and vegetables, avoid foods that contain preservatives, flavor enhancers, and coloring.
At the end, alternative treatments should not be the only way to deal with the treatment of diseases such as cancer. You probably have enough knowledge how to choose alternative treatment, but still use these treatments as a complementary treatment.